Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meet The Teacher!

I took Gracen to soccer practice tonight and cut out a few minutes early because it was the night to MEET THE TEACHER at her school. Since it was a little crazy in the parking lot , I told Gracen I would walk her in to MEET THE TEACHER while her mom was trying hard to find a place to park at the midnight hour. Not liking that I wasn’t dressed to the 9’s, I figured I would fit in since Gracen was still wearing her soccer uniform and cleats and I was in workout wear. We made it just in time to meet her friends, their parents and meet her teachers. I didn’t realize until I got home that was I wearing this t-shirt. Nice way to get on the right side of the teacher. Thank goodness I’m only the grandma . I may not be invited back as a volunteer…..

Podium Cat aka Gracen's Grand Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment